Mechanic/ Electro-Mechanic / Assembler / Installer
This position will require you to:
- Disassemble and reposition various components such as tanks, batteries, DPFs, etc.
- Perform mechanical assembly, such as installing the various parts and components of the steering and suspension system.
The complexity of the installation depends on the make and model of the truck and the kind of suspension to be installed on it.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A DEP in heavy equipment mechanics or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret assembly plans
- Ability to measure correctly using the both the metric system and imperial
- Team spirit and teamwork
- Independent and resourceful
- Good sense of organization
- Good sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn and to grow
Work location: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec
Day shift work schedule: From Monday to Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Night shift work schedule: From Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Hourly rate: $18.36 to $22.44 per hour based on experience
Night shift premium of $1/hour
- Social activities organized the company
- Insurance program (life insurance, disability insurance, medical and dental insurance and Travel Assistance Program)
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Recognition for years of service
*** Support available for accommodations