After-Sales Service Technician
This position will require you to:
- Offer technical service by phone, email or directly at the client location (Canada and elsewhere).
- Identify and fix all mechanical, electromechanical, hydraulic and electric problems
- Document all taken actions on client files and write technical directives and service bulletins.
- Can be brought to work on the installation of diverse components in the factory.
- Participate in any other related task.
- Training in heavy vehicle mechanic or any other relevant training
- Bilingualism (spoken and written); trilingualism is an asset (English, French, Spanish)
- Customer service essential skills
- Good knowledge of computer tools.
- Autonomy, enthusiasm, resourcefulness
- Excellent job planning skills
- Sens of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work location: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec
- Day work schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary based on experience
- Valid passport
- Social activities organized by the company
- Insurance program (Life Insurance, Wage Insurance, Drug and Supplemental Care Insurance and Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Recognition for years of service
- Registered Retired Savings Plan
*** Support available for accommodations