*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your daily life:
- Systems Analysis: Analyzes the organization’s systems, whether in manufacturing, supply chain or production.
- Process optimization: Identifies inefficiencies and bottlenecks in the organization’s various processes and proposes solutions to improve them.
- Quality Management: Collaborates in the operation of the quality management system to ensure product conformity
- Project management: Initiates and ensures the management of multidisciplinary projects, aimed at implementing new processes or improving existing processes with the objective of operational efficiency and cost reduction
- Use of IT: Uses IT tools to model and simulate processes, analyze data and optimize systems.
- Staff Training: May be involved in the training process and may be required to train staff on new processes or systems being implemented.
- May be required to create clear work instructions in text, photo or video form to guide operators in completing tasks.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
- Sense of organization
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Mastery of Office tools
- Place of work: Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec
- Daytime schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. OR 4 days/week
- Salary from $31.10 per hour
- Be part of a company that has “the wind in its sails”
- Enchanting living environment that offers a wide range of activities (access to the bsp golf course)
- Partnership with several companies in the region offering you employee discounts
- Social activities organized by the company
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP with employer contribution
- Flexible hours
- Recognition of years of service
- Possibility of teleworking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traffic? We don’t know that in the beautiful and large region of Charlevoix !
How to apply:
By phone: 1 800 423-5347
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org