This position will require you to:
- Carry out precision machining of various suspension and steering components and parts
- Operate the lathe, the vertical grinding machine, the drill etc.
- Perform other related tasks
- Be able to read and interpret plans
- Be able to correctly measure in both metric and imperial
- Good team spirit
- Independent and resourceful
- Good sense of organization
- Good sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn and to grow
Work location: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec
Day shift work schedule: From Monday to Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Night shift work schedule: From Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Hourly rate: $18.36 to $22.44 per hour based on experience
Night shift premium of $1/hour
- Social activities organized the company
- Insurance program (Life Insurance, Wage Insurance, Drug and Supplemental Care Insurance and Travel Assistance Program)
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Recognition for years of service
*** Support available for accommodations