Mechanic / Assembler / Installer
Your daily life :
- Disassemble and reposition various components such as tanks, batteries, DPFs, etc.
- Perform mechanical assembly, such as installing the various parts and components of the steering and suspension system.
The complexity of the installation depends on the make and model of the truck and the kind of suspension to be installed on it.
Job requirements :
- A DEP in heavy equipment mechanics or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
Required profile :
- Ability to interpret assembly plans
- Ability to measure correctly using the both the metric system and imperial
- Team spirit and teamwork
- Independent and resourceful
- Good sense of organization
- Good sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn and to grow
- Work location: Lavaltrie, Lanaudière
- Day sift work schedule: From Monday to Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Hourly rate: $21.63 to $28.73 per hour based on experience
Working environment :
- Be part of a company that has “the wind in its sails”
- Social activities organized by the company
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP with employer contribution
- Flexible hours
- Recognition of years of service
- Equipment provided
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to apply:
By phone: 1 800 423-5347
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org