Your daily life :
- Manage projects to develop new products and/or improve products already on the market.
- Participate in the definition of customer needs and optimal solutions
- Design mechanical parts and components and validate physical operating characteristics.
- Integrating different technologies such as: hydraulic semi-active suspensions; electronic steering systems.
- Optimize for cost, weight and manufacturability
Job requirements :
- Be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec
- Bilingualism (French-English)
- Very good knowledge of CAD and SolidWorks software
- Knowledge of heavy industrial equipment, trucks, mining equipment or any other type of industrial equipment will be considered assets.
- Place of work: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. OR 4 days a week
- Hourly rate: to be discussed, depending on experience
Working environement :
- Be part of a company that has “the wind in its sails”
- Enchanting living environment that offers a wide range of activities (access to the bsp golf course)
- Partnership with several companies in the region offering you employee discounts
- Social activities organized by the company
- Group insurance, group RRSP with employer contribution
- Flexible hours
- Recognition of years of service
- Possibility of teleworking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traffic? We don’t know that in the beautiful and large region of Charlevoix