The work :
- Provide technical support by phone, email or directly at the customer’s location (Canada and abroad)
- Identify and resolve all mechanical, electromechanical, hydraulic and electrical problems.
- Document all customer files on actions taken and write technical directives and service bulletins.
- May be called upon to work on the installation of various components in the factory.
- Participate in any other related duties.
- Training in heavy vehicle mechanics or any other relevant training.
- Bilingual (spoken and written); trilingual an asset (English, French, Spanish).
- Essential customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of computer tools.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, resourceful.
- Excellent work organization skills
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
General conditions :
- Workplace: Baie-St-Paul (Charlevoix) or Lavaltrie (Lanaudière), Quebec.
- Daytime work schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Salary according to experience.
- Valid passport.
- Be part of a company that has “the wind in its sails”
- Participate in the growth of the company
- Enchanting living environment that offers a wide range of activities
- Social activities organized by the company
- Group insurance, group RRSP with employer contribution
- Flexible hours
- Recognition of years of service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traffic? We don’t know that in the beautiful and large region of Charlevoix